Monday, April 14, 2008

No Pics of Just Us

Dave and I take lots of pictures. We checked, and we have 2400 pictures saved on our computer from the past 12 months. Out of those 2400 pictures, not one is of just Dave and I. That is sad!In fact we have just a handful of pictures of just us since we met. So, to remedy the situation, we had Brayden take pictures of the two of us before we left for church.

After we had plenty of the two of us, Dave wanted to try out our new tripod, so we attempted to do a family picture with the timer. We have never tried this before, and there are seven of us, so we weren't too hopeful that any would turn out. They actually look decent. It only escalated from there, and we have a ton of pictures from Sunday! Bryce got his hands on the camera and took pictures of the walls, his hands, the side of our heads... you get the picture (no pun intended). I am going to make a bigger effort to have Dave and I in some pictures together.

2 comments:

Dina said...

The family picture turned out great!! If I don't take pictures of myself, I find that I am left out of the familiy pics. LOL!

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

Better than decent...the family picture rocks!! Such adorable kids, I'm proud to call them my nieces and nephews!!!