Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Saratoga Splash

I have gotten behind again in blogging. Blogging is starting to remind me of scrapbooking more and more. I take lots of pictures I intend to blog, and don't seem to find time to do it. Oh well, I've decided to catch up rather than just skip the last couple weeks.

We had our city celebration called Saratoga Splash. This is the first one we have been to in a while because we have been in Moab the last couple years during the Splash. The kids had a fun time.

Brayden, Bryce, and Jaron on the climbing wall. They did it over and over during the day.
Natalie is the higher one up the wall.
Lindsay sliding down the blow-up toy.
Brayden and Bryce jousting.
We ended the day watching the fireworks from our backyard. It was a busy, fun-filled day.

No comments: