Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy Day!

After our exhausting day in the Uintah's, we took a break from activity on Wednesday. We took our van in to get new brakes, and just hung out at home. On Thursday, it was back to the crazy vacation schedule of filling our day with activities to do. We woke up at 5:30 a.m. and headed out to the watch the hot air balloons in Provo and go to the Kiwanis Breakfast. Lindsay was pretty scared of the balloons at first, but became less afraid as time went by. My dad worked at the Kiwanis Breakfast, so we were able to see a lot of him, and my mom, Jon, and Travis' family showed up later for the breakfast. We finished with breakfast and headed to Springville to feed the ducks (and the fish) with my mom and Jon.
We still had time to kill before 7 Peaks opened so we headed to Colonial Days on Center St. in Provo. We played old-fashioned games, explored a replica of the Mayflower, and looked at a lot of exhibits on early America. I was really entrigued by the lady making lace. It was so intricate! Here is Brayden in the stocks.
We then headed to 7 Peaks where we met my mom and Kelli's family. Natalie and Faith are inseparable buddies! I don't think they were apart the entire time.
Kelli and I ventured to the tall orange slide. She screamed most of the way down! It was fun and scary all at the same time.

Another exhausting day!

No comments: