Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zach and Kaari's Wedding

My parents and all the brothers and sisters except Chris. He didn't arrive until later.Zach and Kaari at the temple.

I flew down to California with Kelli for Zach and Kaari's wedding. I'm so glad I made the decision to go. It was great to be there to support them. All 10 of the kids from my family were there, and all but Jordan (only 17) were in the temple together for Zach and Kaari's wedding. That was awesome. I can't wait until Jordan's wedding, when I hope all 10 of us can be there together! The trip was very fast, very busy, and I didn't feel great, but I am so glad I was there! Congrats Zach and Kaari! I took these pics off Cam and Channy's blog because I didn't even take a camera down there. I am going to have to get copies from others.

No comments: