Thursday, May 29, 2008

Natalie's Field Day

Natalie had her first field day yesterday. She had a great time. I helped out doing the tug of war. I was not very smart, on just the 2nd round of kids out of about 20, I wrapped the rope around my hand when it was me and another woman against 12 kindergartners. Those little kids are very strong when you get a bunch of them together! My hand still hurts so bad a day later, and is very swollen and blue. I wish I could have just traveled from station to station with Natalie. Luckily, the mom in charge of Natalie's group was a neighbor, and offered to take pictures for me, and take Lindsay along with the group. That was a huge help! Lindsay was bored at my tug of war station before the events even started. Natalie said her favorite events were where she had to pick up marbles with her feet, playing with the parachute, and the pillowcase race.



1 comment:

Amie said...

Cute pictures... I was sad I couldn't get the one of your siblings to blow up big... I was curious to see if I would be able to recognize everyone.