Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School

I can't believe my kids are back in school already! I like getting back to a schedule, but I miss having the kids around a little more. Brayden started on August 15, with all the 7th graders. He seems to enjoy Jr. High.
Jaron is now in 8th grade. He has ended up having 2nd lunch both A and B days, so he is unable to hang out with Brayden and show him the ropes, but Brayden doesn't seem concerned by it.
Natalie and Bryce are in 1st and 3rd grade respectively. They are both very excited to get back to school and all their friends.
Bryce is the man in charge now. He is the oldest sibling at Harvest Elementary, so he is in charge of making sure he stays with Natalie and they both get to school and home together. Natalie is very excited to be able to ride her bike to school now. We were in a carpool when she was in kindergarten, so she wasn't able to ride a bike.
The kids didn't really want me to tag along to school, so I sent Brayden biking with them since he had no school that day. He made sure Natalie made it to class.
Everyone seems happy with their teachers, and are excited to be starting a new school year.

No comments: