Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Bit Embarrassing but Funny.

Natalie had some of her hair up in a rubber band for a couple days. I took out the rubber band, and then combed it straight back, and she begged me to leave it that way. I tried many times to get her to change her mind, but she thought it looked beautiful. We came downstairs and I asked Lindsay if Natalie's hair looked weird, and she said it was pretty. I let Natalie go to school with this lovely hairstyle! Her permanent substitute is a woman in my ward who until now probably thought my family was semi-normal. Oh well, she was so happy when she walked out the door to go to school. You can tell from this picture that she is actually very proud of her new do! Natalie, you are absolutely adorable no matter how weird your hair is!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

I think that is a sign of a good mom who is more concerned with her daughter's happiness than what the neighbor lady might think. (although she is probably just like me and thinks it is darling!)

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

That's hilarious! She is so cute!